Prior to commencing industrial and commercial real estate traveled the Gulf Coast, Central and Western United States as a petroleum engineer for exploratory oil wells for Dresser Industries after matriculating from the USMC.
Since 1969, Larry has specialized in the sale and leasing of industrial and commercial property in Southern California, including, but not limited to, the cities of Los Angeles, Vernon, Commerce, Montebello, Southgate, Pico Rivera, Carson, Burbank, and Santa Fe Springs.
-Successful sale of a 129,077 sq.ft. manufacturing building on 213,869 sq.ft. of land at 8720 S. San Pedro Street for Harris Tube and Bank of America
-Successful sale of a 63,000 sq.ft. manufacturing building on 4.75 acres of land at 334 E. Gardena Blvd, Carson, CA. for Harris Tube and B of A
-Ninth and San Pedro Streets – 58,000 sq.ft. of land with 26,000 sq.ft. of building comprising a $12.4 million transaction. “New Moon Restaurant” converted to wholesale/retail space.
-4121 S. Alameda Street – 55,000 sq.ft. industrial building sold for Chinese Food Processing Company for $3.2 million to an importer/exporter.
-Successful sale of the former Seal Furniture facility – a 45,000 sq.ft. R&D building located at 1580 W. Carson Street, Long Beach, CA 90810
-Marketing for The American Florists’ Exchange for their downtown Los Angeles facility of 286,196 sq.ft. of building on 5.46 acres of land.
– Sale of Kitty Queen Pet Foods’ 55,000 sq.ft. building to Kal Kan Foods, Vernon, CA
– Sale of a 53,000 sq. ft. industrial building on 3.8 acres to Glasswerks/Tempwerks
– Lease of a 51,000 sq. ft. industrial building for ten years to Kim Soo, L.A.
– Sale of a 47,920 sq ft. industrial building to Jose Maldonado AKA J&M Cabinets
– Lease of a 50,000 sq. ft. industrial building to Michael Monje of MJM, INC., L.A.
– Sale of a 49,723 sq. ft. industrial building at 1701-1721 N. Main St., L.A. to Skyline Beauty Products.
Louisiana State University – Petroleum Engineering
Pacific Coast University School of Law – Juris Doctorate
- AIR Member
- ONCOR International