Sehyung has been working in real estate since 1998, when he started working in real estate consulting with Ernst and Young. As a consultant, he provided real estate services for national and multi-national real estate companies on many levels including marketing, market analysis, and comprehensive feasibility and investment analysis.
Leveraging his consulting experience, he joined one of the oldest Korean American Brokerage Firms in Los Angeles in 2001 as an analyst, getting his brokerage license shortly thereafter. He has been a part of Daum Commercial Real Estate Services since 2004.
Having been in brokerage for nearly two decades, he has extensive experience working with private and institutional investors as well as owner-users. He has represented both landlords and tenants for all types of buildings including industrial, retail and office, across many industries.
In addition to real estate, and prior to real estate brokerage, Sehyung also worked in business process management consulting for a venture capital start -up company in Boston, MA, now part of EMC, a multibillion dollar publicly traded company. Having worked with executives and managers of such Fortune 500 companies as Verizon, General Electric, Unisys, and Honeywell, he has a unique insight into the real estate needs and requirements of a variety of businesses that he can translate to meet the needs and requirements of his clients in varying scales.
- Commercial real estate brokerage covering the greater Los Angeles area since 2001
- Sale, lease, sale-leaseback, and investment transactions representing both buyers and sellers
- Best-use analysis for multiple property types
- Investment analysis, acquisition and disposition strategy, project feasibility and profitability analysis
- Masters of City Planning with specialization in economic development and real estate from University of Maryland.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering, with specialization in structural engineering from UCLA.
AFFILIATIONS AND AWARDS
American Industrial Real Estate Association
President’s Club – 2012, 2017, 2020
DAUM TOP TEN – 2012, 2017
- AIR Member
- ONCOR International
Clients include a variety of companies and individuals in numerous industries including all facets of the fashion industry, metals industry, food service and processing industry, import and export industry, as well as individual investors with an affinity towards industrial and retail properties.