Bram White, SIOR has been in the commercial real estate profession since 1969, and has been with DAUM Commercial Real Estate Services since 1974. Mr. White is a principal of DAUM and serves on its Board of Directors. He served as President & CEO of DAUM from 1988 through 1991.
Mr. White has been a member of SIOR (The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) since 1987 (and is one of only three industrial SIORs in all of Ventura County, CA).
Mr. White served as the 1984 President of the American Industrial Real Estate Association (A.I.R.). He served on the Board of Directors of TCN Worldwide for 8 years until DAUM joined GVA Worldwide and later joined ONCOR International, a premier global commercial real estate network. ONCOR International LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, oversees the ONCOR International member network.
Mr. White’s practice is comprised primarily of investment sales, industrial transactions (primarily in Ventura County) and consulting, with additional transactional experience in office properties. Mr. White also has experience as an expert witness for third parties. For more information, visit www.bramwhite.com
- AIR Member
- ONCOR International
- SIOR Member
• 908,000 sf Represented Seller: Technicolor
• 220,000 sf Represented Lessee: FAO, Inc. (FAO Schwarz)
• 208,000 sf Represented Seller. Sold to Countrywide Home Loans
• 203,510 sf Represented Lessor: G & Y Moorpark LLC • 203,510 sf Represented Seller: G & Y Moorpark LLC •184,000 sf Represented Seller: a MacAndrews & Forbes company
• 176,000 sf Represented Lessor: Rowe Furniture Corporation
• 147,000 sf Represented Lessor: Whittaker Corp.
• 142,500 sf Represented Seller: Sold to Eltron (now Zebra Technologies)
• 115,538 sf Represented Seller: Parker Hannifin Corp.
• 111,960 sf Represented Buyer: Private Investment Firm
• 111,960 sf Represented Lessor: Leased to Titan Corporation.
• 111,700 sf Represented Lessee: EDO Corp.
• 112,000 sf Represented Lessee: Telex Corporation
• 100,000 sf Represented Lessor: Lincoln Property Company
• Kelly Aerospace
• First Security Business Bank Letter
• Peak Trust
• Elfab Corporation
• Lexington Commercial Holdings
• West America Construction
• Siegel & Associates
• Imaging Portals
• TV Fanfare Publications