DAUM has created a success oriented environment for both experienced and new agents. The commission splits relative to the resources provided lead the industry while our technology and data platform rival the national firms.
The most prestigious PR firms have been retained to promote transactions for DAUM, putting the spotlight on you, the agent. High performers at DAUM commercial will have the option to become an partner, offering a more aggressive split.
For new agents, DAUM will provide the same marketing platform and technology/data resources as the senior agents, but also offers a training platform specific to the needs of a new agent. Additionally, DAUM’s culture for nurturing new agents will accelerate your learning and growth curve.
DAUM, a leading Commercial Real Estate firm is seeking full time Commercial Real Estate Interns. We are looking for sharp, creative and responsible individuals with a desire to start a career in sales. The applicant should be a self-starter, have strong communication skills and be sales oriented. Responsibilities:
- Generate sales prospects by cold calling and market canvassing
- Develop or grow your professional network
- Manage a book of business
- Provide high quality customer service to current and potential clients
- Business-to-business experience
- Strong analytical skills combined with an understanding of financial models
- Posses a current California Department of Real Estate Broker or Sales Person License
- Bachelors Degree and/or professional certificates preferred, but not required
For Consideration Please Submit Via Email ONLY:
- Client List
- Professional Affiliations
- Professional Accomplishments
Please contact the branch manager of the office you’re interested in directly, or apply via e-mail at [email protected] Commission Structure: DAUM offers its agents some of the most progressive commission splits in the industry without having to compromise valuable support and resources in areas of research, marketing, information technology, public relations, education and training.
- 50% to $150,000 Gross in a calendar year
- 65% from $150,000 to $250,000 Gross
- 70% from $250,000 to $450,000 Gross
- 80% from $450,000 to $650,000 Gross
- 90% from $650,000 Gross & Up
- At $450,000 Gross, you qualify for DAUM’s “President’s Club” trip
- At $450,000 Gross, you start the next year at 60%
- Downtown Los Angeles
- Woodland Hills
- City of Industry
- South Bay
- Costa Measa
- Newport Beach
- Ventura County
- Inland Empire
- Phoenix, AZ
Please contact the branch manager of the office you’re interested in directly, or apply via e-mail at [email protected]
We are pleased to offer the following available positions with our company. If you do not see a suitable position listed below, please feel free to send your professional resume to [email protected] for future consideration.
To respond to a current open position, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to the appropriate contact and they will contact you regarding that position.
Enter your last year's Gross Commission here: