Since 1981, Carl Johnson has been a commercial real estate specialist with extensive background in Industrial land and building sales and leasing. From 1993 to 2008 Carl was President and owner of Johnson Commercial Properties and developed a reputation of ethical and diligent client service.
Prior to starting Johnson Commercial Properties, Carl held the position of Senior Sales Executive at Daum Commercial Real Estate Services. During that time Carl was twice named the Top Producing Broker nationally, and held the prestigious honor of being the Top producing broker locally for 9 years.
Arizona Commercial Broker Association, Founder and first president
ACCOMPLISHMENTS & AWARDS
– 2002 & 2003 President of the Southwest Chapter of SIOR® Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
– Nominated as Industrial Broker of the Year by NAIOP
– Nominated as Industrial Broker of the Year by CCIM
– Represented over 10 million square feet of building sales and leases
– Sold over 1,000 acres of commercial land
– Shared two National Collegiate Football Championships as All-American offensive tackle at the University of Nebraska, 2014 Nebraska Football Hall of Fame Inductee.
BS in Business Administration – University of Nebraska, Lincoln, 1972
MBA – Arizona State University, Tempe, 1979
- ACBA Member
- ONCOR International
- CCIM Member
- NAIOP Member
Allied Signal Aerospace
Arizona Paper Box
Denali National Trust, Inc.
The Dial Corp
General Electric (TIP)
Harris Trust Bank
Horizon Moving Systems
J.C. Penny Company
Midland Life Insurance
T & R Properties
Tech Group of Arizona
Universal Precision Tools