Casey Mungo started his real estate career at DAUM in 2005. Since then, Casey has leased and sold over 1 million square feet of industrial or office property. He has also excelled by consummating transactions for notable corporations such as Cintas, Farmers Insurance, Tireco, Tatung, ESPN Productions, AEG Group, XM Satellite Radio, Aeronet Worldwide, Computax, and Bennett Distribution Group.
California State University, Fullerton
B.A. Degree Business Administration – emphasis in Management
– Member of CSUF’s Pac – 10 Division I wrestling team
– Big West Scholar Athlete – 4 semesters
– Dean’s List – 8 Semesters
– Presidential Scholar
American Industrial Realtors Association
The Harbor City/Harbor Gateway Chamber of Commerce
Harbor Gateway Economic Development Committee
ONCOR International Logistics Team.
Outdoor related activities such as jet-skiing, kite-surfing, wakeboarding, camping, and hiking. Casey also volunteers as a Lakewood High School assistant wrestling coach.
– Subleased 400 West Artesia Boulevard, Compton – 253,584 sf with 34 cross-dock positions, freeway frontage and drive-around capabilities.
– Leased 17211 Valley View Avenue, Cerritos – 100,000 sf with 10 dock high positions and 24’ minimum clearance.
– Subleased 15910 Valley View Boulevard, La Mirada – 210,300 sf divisible down to 80,000 sf. Building located on a high identity corner with close to the 5 and 91 freeways.
– Sold 1515 West 178th Street, Gardena – Sold 95,000 sf on 245,000 sf of land for $8,250,000.
- Corporate Services
- AIR Member
- ONCOR International
XM Satellite Radio
Bennett Distribution Group