Mr. Brill started his real estate career at DAUM Commercial Real Estate 36 years ago. Since then, he has been a consistent top performer qualifying for the elite “Presidents Club” 17 times, has ranked as the South Bay office’s number 1 producing agent numerous times and ranked in the company-wide “Top Ten” (out of approximately 160 agents) 7 times. Mr. Brill manages the South Bay Office and holds a position on DAUM’s Sales Advisory Committee, is one of DAUM’s Shareholders and an Active Member of the American Industrial Realtors Association.
– “Rookie of the Year” – first year 1988
– Largest Industrial Lease in South Bay 1990 (234,800 square feet)
– Largest A.I.R. Co-op Investment Transaction 2001 ($13,475,000.00)
– Penn State University, B.S. Degree Environmental Engineering / Environmental Resource Management, 1983
– Paul Smith’s College, A.A.S. Degree Ecology and Environmental Technology, 1981
– Harrisburg Area Community College, A.A.A. Degree Liberal Arts/Math and Science, 1979
– American Industrial Realtors Association
– Rancho Dominguez Industrial Association
– Supervisory Committee of Harbor Employees Federal Credit Union
– Chamber of Commerce – City of Carson
– Lives in Lunada Bay, Palos Verdes Estates.
– Outdoor related activities such as jet-skiing, kayaking, camping, fishing, YMCA Indian Guides.
– 1st year Chief, soccer, and T-Ball coach.
– Boy Scouts of America – 3 years Assistant Scoutmaster, then Scoutmaster as of June 2010 for 5 years. Prior Den Leader and Pinewood Derby Chairman in Cub Scouts.
– Soccer dad.
- Corporate Services
Penn State University
B.S. Environmental Engineering/Environmental Resource Management
- AIR Member
- ONCOR International