Dennis has been an active and successful commercial real estate professional since 1983. He started his career with DAUM and has consistently earned “Top Production” honors company wide. He credits his short career as a professional baseball player with the New York Met organization as preparation for the competitive environment of the commercial real estate industry.
Mr. Sandoval’s completed transactions include high-rise office buildings, suburban office properties, industrial parks, single-tenant industrial buildings, neighborhood shopping centers, net-leased retail and various distressed properties. These transactions range in value from $500,000 to $60 million. He has secured a reputation as a hard working, highly ethical professional who places his clients needs at the forefront. His ability to achieve maximum value through pro-active marketing strategies help him lease or sell properties that otherwise may have lingered with inactivity.
– AIR Member
– ONCOR International
– California Council for International Trade
– San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership
– Industry Manufacturer Council
– Door of Hope – Board of Directors
– Servite H.S. – Alumni Assoc. Director
– Recent Guest Speaker/Panelist Engagements
– USC- Program in Real Estate, School of Business Administration; Guest lecturer in numerous Executive Education Programs in real estate finance and development
– UCLA- Anderson School of Management, Riordan Program. Guest lecturer in various programs: Diversity Career conference, Community Redevelopment, Development Opportunities for Non-Profit Organizations
– NAIOP (National Association of Industrial & Office Park Developer)- Guest Panelist: In-fill development opportunities for San Gabriel Valley
– Cal Poly Pomona- Urban & Regional Planning; Guest panelist: Highest & best use of in-fill sites for corporate expansion. Business retention strategies for San Gabriel Valley.
– CSU San Bernardino- Led Grad Student Project: Forecasting Industrial Development trend for Inland Empire. Evolution of SW U. S. distribution hub.
DAUM COMPANY-WIDE ACCOMPLISHMENTS
-Lifetime Top Producer L.A. Basin Region- 1984-Present
-Presidents Club “Top 10” Multiple Times- 1986-Present
-Brokered the sale and leasing of more than $475 million of user and investment real estate generating commission revenue in the excess of $7.3 million during the past six years.
-Played Professional Baseball in New York Mets Organization 1976-1981.
Dennis has been married to wife Rossann for over 30 years, and is father to sons, Jared, Bryan, Kevin and daughter Kara. He loves golf, baseball, fishing, basketball and art. In addition, he mentors young men who come from challenging family environments.
Loyola Marymount University
B.A.- Business Administration
- AIR Member
- ONCOR International
American Honda Motors
Farmers & Merchants Bank
Orchid Anzon Orthopedics
Rio Home Fashions
Lee Kum Kee Foods, USA
Miller Honey Corp.
“…Mr. Sandoval has established himself as a well-known and respected real estate expert…he has been a resource for our efforts in bringing new Asian investment into the State of California and we will continue to depend on his expertise in the future…”
“…Thank you for the market update, it has been a pleasure working with you here in the South Bay. It was a pleasure working with a professional like yourself.”
“…These real estate professionals not only handled the disposition process efficiently and professionally, they provided negotiating skills which helped us achieve
“…Over the past several years, Mr. Sandoval has demonstrated that he has been willing to place our needs at the forefront. This is a quality and strength one does not find often enough in the business arena in which we travel…”