As Vice Chairman of DAUM Commercial, and with over 40 years of commercial real estate experience, Mr. Collins’ expertise is in leasing and selling large industrial and office properties to both corporate users and investors. He is also responsible for management, recruiting and educational seminar activities at DAUM. Mr. Collins was the founder of Collins Commercial Corporation which he merged with DAUM Commercial Real Estate Services in 2010. He and his firm specialized in marketing large-scale industrial properties throughout Southern California. Collins has developed, arranged financing and managed several ground-up office and industrial projects.
– Exclusively marketing of a 755,300 sf distribution building leased to Walmart-Inland Empire
– Selling a 36-acre land site to United Parcel Service for construction of their 307,000 sf Distribution Hub-Orange County
– Exclusively marketing a 253,000 sf Corporate Headquarters Facility on behalf of Wells Fargo which was purchased by RICOH-Orange County
– Selling a vacant 100,000 sf manufacturing building to Rexford Industrial, and subsequently leasing the entire premises as their exclusive agent-South Bay
– Selling a 100% leased industrial complex totaling 145,000 SF to Hager Pacific – South Bay
AWARDS & AFFILIATIONS
Collins is an active member of the AIR Commercial Real Estate Association, and serves on DAUM’s Board of Directors.
Mr. Collins is a graduate of University of Southern California School of Business and resides in Long Beach, California.
- AIR Member
County of Orange
United Parcel Service