Born in Thailand and educated in the United States, Nick joined DAUM some years ago, soon after graduating from college. He specializes in food facilities and has worked with major Asian importers. His area of specialization includes the Los Angeles marketplace, the mid-counties and North Orange County markets.
Industrial Sales, Leasing, Tenant Representation, Owner Representation.
DAUM Rookie of the Year – 2000
DAUM President’s Club – 2003 / 2009
– Sold 60,000 sq.ft. at 4398 Ayers Avenue in Vernon to J&A Importers.
– Leased 220, 000 sq.ft to Custom Freight System Inc. in Buena Park
– Leased 280,000 sq.ft. at 1650 Kramer Boulevard in Anaheim to American Remanufacturing.
– Leased 100,000 Sq.ft at 1030 Slauson Ave in Commerce to APA Marketing.
– Leased 110,000 sq.ft. at 1928 Malvarn Avenue in Fullerton to International Merchandising Services.
– Leased 55,000 sq.ft. at 1215 Washington in Montebello to Monarch Lithographics.
– Leased 54,000 sq.ft. at 5699 Rickenbacker in the City of Bell to Mon Chong Loong.
California State University, Los Angeles – B.S. Degree, International Business, 1997
Pasadena City College, 1995
American Industrial Real Estate Association (A.I.R.)
- AIR Member
- ONCOR International